Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the rule about a zip lock bag and 3 bottles and no lip gloss in your purse? I am so confused.?

Any liquid, paste, cream or gel (this includes gel deodorant, mascara and gloss) has to be in a container less than 3.4 ounces (or 100 ml). All of these containers must go in a quart sized ziploc bag and the bag has to zip all the way closed. You are only allowed one bag of liquids. I find this not to be a problem. I bought empty small travel size bottles and put my favorite products in them. I could have just purchased already filled travel size containers, but this adds to the landfill. You are correct that you need to check your purse for gloss or hand lotion etc. This rule only applies to the things you want to put in your carry on. They will ask you to put out the bag so they can see it at the security check. If you would like larger sizes just put them in your checked luggage.What is the rule about a zip lock bag and 3 bottles and no lip gloss in your purse? I am so confused.?
its Wat the answer on top of me saidWhat is the rule about a zip lock bag and 3 bottles and no lip gloss in your purse? I am so confused.?
anything that is liquid or creamy that is in your carry-on luggage needs to be put separately in a resealable plastic bag so that customs can inspect it - it's all part of security regulations





lip gloss is creamy so it comes in that category
dafsd idk
huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting