Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does the wearing lip gloss get easier?

I lost a bet to my female room mates and as a result, I have to wear lip gloss all day for a week. They say that I have to reapply it 5 times a day on my own and anytime they ask me to. Today was my first day and by noon, my lips were so sticky it was driving me crazy. Do you get used to it ever.





At least I'm honoring my bet.Does the wearing lip gloss get easier?
It's sticky, and makes my lips feel nasty after I take it off.


But if you re-apply throughout the day, the only hell you'll feel is after you take it off at night time.





Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…Does the wearing lip gloss get easier?
yes u do just dnt but that much and use a napkin to take of the acces and it will like if u have some on but u wont be able to feel it as much
I never did. I quit wearing gloss and now always use tinted lip balm because gloss feels gross.
Im a girl %26amp; i just hate lip gloss.
If you want non sticky lip gloss then you have to spend more money on it. Try going to sephora and ask them for gloss that isnt sticky, they have many great choices. Also, how can they even check that you did it 5 times? lol And I hate that I have to reapply my gloss all the time, I always end up eating it by accident. ick i know ;) good luck!
It absoloutley gets easier. I wear lipgloss constantly silly!
Silly troll, lip gloss is for people!
a) buy a non-sticky lip gloss


b) eat it, trust me i accidently do this all the time especially since i bite my lips


c) apply before breakfast, eat breakfast (reapply #1), drink something (reapply #2), eat lunch (reapply #3), afternoon snack (reapply #4), eat dinner (reapply #5). and tada you're done the 5 times


- now as for your friends telling you to reapply, we'll there's nothing much you can do unless you fake it, which honestly isn't too hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting