Monday, June 21, 2010

Inspired by Madeline----What's your favorite brand and color of lip gloss and when do you like to use it?

We were talking about the best way to get a smokey eye and that brings up another essential: the pale/neutral lip. I know I have like 3 or 4 fave glosses, of which I use at different times of the day, with different outfits, etc. So I was wondering, what do you use?Inspired by Madeline----What's your favorite brand and color of lip gloss and when do you like to use it?
MAC lipglass in En Pointe the perfect light pink that makes your lips look plump %26amp; great to use over lipsticks.


MAC lipglass in Viva Glam V is a great mauve that has good pigment when I want something not so sheer.


Bath %26amp; Body Works Liplicious in Red Hot Cinnamon, goes on very sheer. Makes lips look plump.


Bath %26amp; Body Works Liplicious in Frozen Blackberry, when I want coverage like a lipstick. Very pretty without being too dark.





I have alot of glosses, but at the moment those are my favorites.Inspired by Madeline----What's your favorite brand and color of lip gloss and when do you like to use it?
i would actually say color peach i would mostly use it in a party or at school when prtty important ocasions come up
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/Products/T鈥?/a>
good question!





well, as of like 2 days ago, lol... my new fave is MAC Plushglass (lip plumper) in ';Fulfilled.'; it's a bright, almost fluorescent melony shade in the tube, but it comes out very sheer... and VERY glossy on my lips! i love it for a whole-face pick-me-up in the middle of the day when my lips are pale/flat looking, and need both a slight brightener, shine. it really does provide a little fullness, too, which is really cool, b/c i hate applying a gloss that just draws attention to my lips but leaving them look ';thin and shiny';... if that makes sense. this stuff draws attention, but makes them look GOOD, and isn't drying like the regular Lipglasses. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting