Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What lip gloss stays on best?

What is the best lip gloss to stay on and not come off and looks good. I have never worn any but would like to but it must stay on. I don't want to keep applying it. I need a bright one that looks like lipstick. What brand should I buy.What lip gloss stays on best?
I'd try MAC Lip Lacquer. Stays on forever, looks like lipstick, and LOTS of bright colors. Much more opaque than their Lipglass.What lip gloss stays on best?
Try some gloss from mary kay... they have collections of lip colors that stay on no matter what and can easily be matched with your tones!
chanel and dior
i think that the best long lasting lip gloss that i have ever had would have to be sweet talk, you can buy it from Victoria's secret.
pretty much anything from mac is the way to go. they have a ton of different types, but as far as lip gloss goes it's the best.
I really like Clinique or Sephora. They seem to stay on the best for me.
marykay! their stuff is awesome!
i love bourjois there is many colour chose and it stayon
Lipgloss is a slippery substance. It'll be hard to keep it on. The key is not in the actual gloss. It's in applying it. most are petroleum jelly based.





Some people swear by applying a foundation lightly before applying gloss just to get something to rough up your lips so, it sticks.





My recommendation....carry it with you
Try lancome. They have more translucent ones and more tinted ones. They stay on forever. I can't get it off even when I try. This stuff is really sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting