Monday, June 21, 2010

What color lipstick gloss/ do you put on super red lips?

ok well I want a natural look but I would also like something fresh like pink. But I have super dark lips so no natural colors really even work on my. And sense there so dark and they are really big and I have pale skin the whole one shade darker thing just doesn't work





ps.If you could help I also want a natural eyeshadow shade that isn't brown. (I have blue/grey eyes)What color lipstick gloss/ do you put on super red lips?
hey girl i have the same problem!


haha


what u need is a lip neutralizer.


get a balm or concealer that is close to your skin tone think a pinky beige color.


MAC pros have a pretty good one.


http://www.macpro.com/templates/products鈥?/a>


just smother it all over your lips so you have a blank canvas to put your pink lipgloss/stick on.


it makes all the difference trust me


:]


edit:


oh and if you dont want to use that look for HIGHLY pigmented lipsitck/gloss that way you'll be able to cover ur natural lip color.


nothing sheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting