Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color will compliment me the most?(lip balm/gloss)?

I am chinese. I have dark brown hair, big medium to light brown eyes. medium to tan skin tone. any suggestions? What color will compliment me the most?(lip balm/gloss)?
I would pick a color based on your entire look. Do you want a color to compliment your eyeshadow or do you want a monochramtic look.





http://www.donnayoung.org/art/color.htm.





For example, if I was wearing a green colored shadow and I wanted complimentary color, I would choose a pink colored gloss or red gloss.





Usually natural colors look great on the lips and natural colors are usually a pink/peachy brown.





What is in this fall is wearing a red berry color on your lipsWhat color will compliment me the most?(lip balm/gloss)?
Try A Peachy, Pink Lipgloss.


Maybe Even A Cranberry.
pinkinsh redish color
sally hanson , lip gloss
berry colors..like red or pink peachy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting