Monday, June 21, 2010

What type of lip gloss lasts all day or just a long time? My lip gloss right now only lasts a few minutes...?

Until it dries out and I have to re-apply. It may sound kind of ridiculous, but I'm not kidding. What brand works the best and is the most long lasting? please help! ;]]What type of lip gloss lasts all day or just a long time? My lip gloss right now only lasts a few minutes...?
I am really enjoying Burt's Bees right now, love the ingredients, feels great, doesn't taste disgusting, looks awesome for a LONG timeWhat type of lip gloss lasts all day or just a long time? My lip gloss right now only lasts a few minutes...?
I recently bought Maybelline SuperStay (it has two ends - one end with the gloss, another end with a top coat for extra shine %26amp; helps it last longer) because it was recommended in People magazine as the longest lasting lip gloss %26amp; it definitley is out of the ones I've tried!


:)
MAC lipgloss.You can get some at Sephora
MAC's lip varnish works well...so does anything by Tarte..if you want a cheaper brand you should try lip smackers...it seems to do the trick
first- use chapstick as a base


second- stain lips with lippencil


third- use MILANI or SMACKERS lipgloss. its smooth, cheap, and subtle.
welll this is the name of it smackers those last like at least 12 hours i have like 4 of them and they come in many diffrent flavors
I love mac plushglasses.


They have a creme finish, so you can go for absolutely any look. And they last for about lets see...2 hours.


They may be quite expensive.


14 in the states


17 in canada
http://www.americarx.com/Products/27291.鈥?/a>





this stuff is amazing. you can get it at CVS. it's cheap, and it has a cooling sensation. it lasts a long time, and it doesn't make your lips look like plastic, just really plump and pretty.





hope this helps =)
Three brands I find long lasting are Chanel Glossimers, Lancome Juicy Tubes and MAC Lipglasses. The Juicy Tubes are Lipglasses are both incredibly sticky but that's the secret to it's long lasting wear. Glossimers, on the other hand, aren't sticky at all and last just as long. The only downside is the price.





So, what you should look for in a gloss is a non-runny formula that has a bit of stick to it.





Goodluck!
put a thin layer of foundation on first that will help. Then use a nice and thick gloss. I prefer Jordana, Burt's Bees, or Goldie.
Lancome's Juicy tube is by far the best lip gloss. Otherwise just stay away from lip gloss with any flavoring in it. You'll want to lick it off and end up having to use more.
try shiny licious or vasiline
I make my own and it does last!! If your interested email me and i will send you a recipe~ All my daughters friends ask me to make it for them too!


Ariel


PS all ingriedents available in aus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting