Monday, June 21, 2010

Can I brinng lip gloss in my carry on item for a flight ?

Can I put lip gloss in my purse and on the flight , its my carry on item , and I don't know if I have to put it in a sealed Ziploc bag or not ?





thanks to all who answer . :)Can I brinng lip gloss in my carry on item for a flight ?
Yeah you can.








tsa.gov








Btw,I don't think lip gloss counts as a carry-on.Can I brinng lip gloss in my carry on item for a flight ?
You can bring it with you, you can have up to 100ml of liquid. I think that Maybe if you put everything in one of the bags that they offer you can bring more than that. I'm not quite sure about the baggies and stuff like that, but I know for sure that the lip gloss will be fine





Have a great trip :)
I always put mine in a ziplock so they don't take it.
sure you can. check out tsa.gov for prohibited and acceptable items on your trip.
Yes, lip gloss is fine in your carry-on. If it's a stick it shouldn't matter, but if it's the liquid type (you know, the kind with the applicator) you should put it in the plastic one-quart zip-top baggie that all liquid carry-ons have to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting