Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best lip gloss that you use.?

I use different lip glosses but they are either too dark, too light, too something. I just want to know what you use.What is the best lip gloss that you use.?
if you like natural lip colors, try benetint lip/cheek stain (Rose matches with almost any skin tone.) then put a coat of clear lip gloss on..(MAC's clear lip glass is great!)





Hoep i helped!! luv yaWhat is the best lip gloss that you use.?
Cover Girl


Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers


any kind is gorgeous


or mac!
um i love this peppermint one that i bought from bath and body works.. i love it because its like translucent pink.. its very pretty and smells great :]
Stila. its about $25 each. they have tons of colors and works great.
I Use Lip Gloss 4rm Wal-mart. It's Just Right. Not 2 Sticky Or Not To Thick. Try New York Color
i like vickies secret in red delicious . it comes up really sheer , and glittery . i suggest u try them .


or u could find a gloss that is close to ur lip color
I use Cover Girl


Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers


in Watermelon Splash


and it works beautifully


on my fair skin because it


highlights it and gives it


a fresh glow. It's shiny,


yummy, and doesn't stick


and give you that nasty weighed


down feeling.


It is also availible in a WIDE variety


of shades and flavours such as


Tangerine Splash and Rasberry Splash.


Definitely worth looking for


in your drugstore!
hmmm well i use sweet jelly [made by rimmel]





and i use cover girl wet slicks....





and i use maybelline lip plumper
yEW SH0UlD tRy MAC 0R ViCt0RiAS SECREt liPgl0SSES
All Maybelline lipglosses look good.
Maybe lip smackers
I use Estee Lauder High Gloss in Honey. Works for me. It was a gift, so I'm not sure how much it costs, though.
clinique%26lt;33
mary kay makeup is good


also victoria secret has a good lipgloss line, and they smell good too.
I use dior lipgloss u can get it at sephora for like really cheap its like the best lipgloss I've ever used
I really LOVE my Bee Luscious Liquid Metallics. My best color is BARE.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting