Monday, June 21, 2010

Im thirteen and all the makeup i wear is lip gloss and cover-up. i also have naturally long lashes so i dont ?

really need mascara. but i was just curiose.(thats spelled wrong isnt it?) is that how much a normal thirteen year old wears? what do you/ did you wear when you were thirteen? thanks guys!


PS i dont need answers about how insecure or rude i am. Im just asking because im curious. (hey that was the right spelling wasnt it!)Im thirteen and all the makeup i wear is lip gloss and cover-up. i also have naturally long lashes so i dont ?
Yes that was the right spelling! hahh :] and im 14, and last year when i was in 8th grade, all i wore was like a brush of powder lol, it didnt really do anything but that was just what i did, and yeah some lip gloss or chapstick, we have young skin so why put all kinds of nasty stuff on it! when we can acually go natural, and thats the best hahaha, well to me hahah





hope i helped :DIm thirteen and all the makeup i wear is lip gloss and cover-up. i also have naturally long lashes so i dont ?
That's all you need. Around 15 -16 you could add eye shadow and or foundation but if you have good skin you may not even need foundation.
well when i was 13, im 15 now, but i was wearing the same thing i wear now.


foundation, concealer, bronzer, black eyeliner, purple eyeshadow, and mascara.


but thats just me.


ive always been interested in makeup.


i want to be a cosmetologist.


thats what im going to college for.
what a rude and insecure person.
well im thirteen..


what i wear is: eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and chapstick.
I think the amount of make up you wear sounds just about perfect. When I was that age i started wearing cover-up, mascara, and lip glosses. It is just enough to enhance your features and give you a clean, natural look. I think that you are a smart 13 year old for not going overboard with makeup. =) Hope I helped!
I'm 18 and still rarely wear makeup. Its more of a want than a need thing for me, thank god. But when I did wear makeup at 13, I only wore gloss, MAYBE mascara and some light, pink eye shadow.
Yup i think concealer + lipgloss is good for your age =]


Plus, I can't tell what mascara does =P





Hope this helped x
hey, i'm 15 and i used to were about the same as you.. as you get older you will love mascara! it has became part of my life.. you sound like you have the right amount on.. not orange but not white! best answer?
I wore mascara, a little bit of eyeliner, foundation, lip gloss, and sometimes bronzer or cover-up. I know it seems like a lot, but it looks great if you just wear a little bit of each. I hope I helped!
a lot of girls at my school were a lot of makeup it seems like everyone does. but for me i barley do i will wear cover-up every day, and once in awhile i will wear lip gloss. but if im in a really good mood i will wear mascara and eyeliner. but i usually dont where eye make-up because i were contacts and it bothers my eyes. but be free with your make-up and wear how much you want to. im 13 too. =]
When I was 13 I didn't wear much makeup. Maybe just some lip baum or gloss. But do whatever makes you feel comfortable, whether that's with or without makeup :)
yeah i did that aswel just concealer to hide the blemishes and a bit lip gloss to make my lips shiny lol
Yeah the 2nd one was correct =)





I'm a guy and I think girls at your age shouldn't wear any make up at all.





My girlfriends is 15 and she never used make up. That's the way I like it.





Don't know about other guys
1st was spelled wrong and 2nd was right.


well im a guy and know a whole lot of 13 year olds that wear 10 times as much make-up but it depends on if your hot or not. your not acting rude!
haha, Y!A had a spell check by the way and it will show you the correct spelling. anyway, I always hate wearing lipgloss, it makes my lips look unnatural and gooey. I use lip tint for special occasions.





I wear mascara and a little blush but that's all most days. I'm older than you by a few years though.
I grew up taking dance and acting lessons so I had to wear makeup for performances. Thus, I was no as excited as my fellow classmates to be putting all that stuff on my face on daily basis. Now that I am almost 25 I am so thankful for my makeup habits because I still hardly wear makeup on a normal day. I wear some plumping lip gloss, a little translucent powder and sometimes some mascara. At night if I am going out I will wear some eyeshadow and liner. I say less is more; Anyone can paint themselves pretty, but natural beauty is for the privileged few. Hold on to it as long as you can, don't hide it with makeup.
Well depends, I'm 13 and I know some 13 year old's that don't wear any make-up, and I know some that wear a lot of make-up, wear as much or as little as you like :)





Hope I helped ^.^
well im thirteen and i wear lipgloss and mascara, thats all.


So if you dont have to wear mascara then dont, what your wearing is just fine.
As far as i remember i wore only lip gloss...but i'm not sure i was a 'normal thirteen year old' XD
Well I wasn't a normal thirteen year old.. when i was that age I wore makeup that you would see on a thrity year old... and mascara isn't only for making your eyelasher longer... I have really long eyelashes as well, but I want them darker so i use it to make them black...
I never wore lip gloss as I think it can look fake. War mineral foundation, well blended, pink cheek blush the tiniest bit of mascara and put some white powder in the corners of your eyes to make them look bigger and more open.


It's all about looking natural at your age!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting