Monday, June 21, 2010

Anyone else find clear lip gloss more moisturizing than chapstick? ?

I hate the punch-red color that chapstick makes my lips and much prefer the neutral but plumped up look that clear gloss gives me... I also am allergic to many kinds of chap stick and it seems to dry my lips out over time. Anyone else find clear lip gloss more moisturizing than chapstick? ?
See I am a chapstick addict and it doesn't make my lips go red at all. I actually lost my chapstick yesterday and went into a complete meltdown. Yes I do think I'm a little too needy of it. But I used clear lip gloss instead. It did make my lips look better but I found it a bit tacky and it didn't stay on for as long as the chapstick.Anyone else find clear lip gloss more moisturizing than chapstick? ?
I've been through so many different kinds of lip balms/chapsticks, even rose bud salve, my my holy grail of lip balm is Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil.





they don't seem to sell it in the UK, or maybe I haven't looked hard enough, but when I lost my lip balm, my lips went so chapped and dry and crazy . . . i NEED Burts Bees !!!
carmex works wonders. they make a squeeze on formula but its not shiny. so instead of using just that, top it with a clear gloss. use rimmel gloss in shine city. it is a gorgeous color and nobody will be able to tall you are wearing anything under.
i don't like liquid gloss because every time i move or when the wind blows, my hair sticks to my mouth.





have you tried the blistex roll-on liquid? It is the only liquid type i can wear and it's not sticky and thick.
Try the dasani water chapstick that is what i use.
I love love love, Burt's bees lip gloss it's fantastic.
nope sorry, love softlips chapstick or burts bees
no i like my chapstick sorry your all alone
for me, it depends on what brand of gloss it is...because some lipglosses dry out my lips.
  • Why is my cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    website hosting