Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Strictly For girls: What is your favorite lip gloss color?

I prefer transparent.Strictly For girls: What is your favorite lip gloss color?
My glittery Chanel oneStrictly For girls: What is your favorite lip gloss color?
I live by Sunny Girl by MAC
Pink/red
What ever i can find at victoria secret,


i LOVE my blue one i got from there.But


usually i like just clear ones, but with sparkle
light brown


light pink


transparent


glittery
glossy light pink


Maybelline New York! its $22 but its worth it!
I don't like lip gloss. It's too sticky. I just use Burt's Bees and I looove it. :)
I love either clear, or light pink.


Definitely no sparkles.


x
transparent or pale pink :D
I use red lipstick with transparent lipgloss over the top =)
plum and dark red... soooo deep, and luscious, and kissable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting