Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there a lip gloss that makes guys WANT to kiss you?

I never wear lip stick cuz I hate the way it feels and looks, but I like lip gloss with just a hint of pink color. My fiance hates it when I wear anything on my lips though. He won't kiss me if I do, because he says it feels weird. I've tried using flavored lip gloss too... in the flavors I know he likes, but he doesn't like that either! Does anyone know of a lip gloss that looks pretty but doesn't make a guy not want to kiss you?Is there a lip gloss that makes guys WANT to kiss you?
try using Smackers they add a little sparkle but your husband wont be like oh my god its lip gloss you can tell and smakcers has tons of flavors to try the out!Is there a lip gloss that makes guys WANT to kiss you?
From what i always heard. is that guys dont like anything sticky on ur lips when they kiss u cause they wanna kiss your natural lips and not a sticker. Hope this helped. but good luck
Try Burt's Bee's lip gloss. It's more lip-balm like so its not sticky or gooey, but still has a little color in it. Plus, it's Burt's Bee's so its soothing on your lips.
my bf wont kiss me if i have anything on my lips. he doesnt like the sticky, or the fact that it looks like he has put lipgloss on after we kiss.
eep, that's a toughie. my boyfriend hates kissing me if i have any gloss on at all - i think you can never win that battle, BUT you can still look pretty wearing gloss! haha yeah like someone else said up there, I would recommend victoria's secret gloss - 'Very Voluptuous' Lip Plumper - it's the absolute BEST!
Victoria's Secret's flavored lip glosses... They are the best..
i dont think make up makes guys want u!i think its how good u r in bed!dont kiss on a first date sleep w/ the guy damn it!
well im havea hot bf so were lips stike not gloss trust me it works also im 13 and my bf is 14 he is so hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
website hosting